Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Ten. I did this, Bitches.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession

One Confession. There are so many things that I would confess when I was a little girl to the man behind the screen. Now all of those things seem so small and insignificant.

Right now it is just this. I am in love. It's the first time I have felt this since Jacob. I missed this feeling. I have no idea if it will truly work, as much as I am hoping it will. Something about him makes me feel like I'm not just floating around. Like I have an anchor. And truthfully, I'm glad to give Jacob up as that anchor. He drags me down, my love holds me in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment