Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Nine: Endings and Beginnings

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession

This week has been good. Really Really good. Like I'm kinda crazy lovey gross good. It scares me, but I havent felt this way since about 5 years ago.. and we all know how that turned out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
And since my image search is being dumb, Lets pretend I have a picture of a court room with a thoughtful lady in it. This lady would be me and I am getting very very antsy for this case to be over.

And lets pretend the other image is of a puzzle piece that is about ready to fit. I like that a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stealing this! And I love the pictures you picked for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you are stealing this. I need an excuse to keep blogging. People being thieves might be the key. :)

      Delete