Monday, February 13, 2012

Day Six...surprisingly right after Day Five.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession


We are keeping family (well, blood family off this list) because it would me my mom and my sisters.. and that is like a duh. So in no order at all.

5. Keri - for in the list of cousins, she is the best. And I know that if I ever end up in jail for something dumb, she is going to be the one to rescue me. And because she can always cheer me up when I am feeling blue.

4. Lacey - my oldest friend and the one I share my soul with most often. There is a strength between the two of us that I dare anyone to try and compare. We are both strong, but together, we are unstoppable.

3. Amy - for living with me and putting up with me and knowing when to back off and when I needed love.

2. Jacob - Everything else aside, he knows me better than anyone else in the world. We have fun together and now that I can admit my affections lie elsewhere, I think that we will move into the friendship we always should have had.

1. The New Boy - Because he says something that makes me adore him more everyday and because I think that he might be the last puzzle piece I've been looking for.

1 comment: