Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day Eight. What do I appreciate?

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession


I had a long day yesterday. I was in a little room with two lawyers reliving one of the scariest days of my life. Over and Over again. I left with a headache and feeling exhausted. I can not wait to have this all behind me. After three years, I'm done.

3. The word Love. Not as an affection, but as a pet name that someone calls me. It makes me feel special.

2. Some one who can share emotions with me. I like to know what is going on in someone's head. You dont have to let me in on everything...just some.

1. A man with a plan. I love plans, I like when someone has a plan and know what they want to do. Whether its for next weekend or long term a year from now... I love the man with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment