Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Seven. Still going in a row.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession


4. Boys who don't wear cologne. I dont know why. I love the smell of a good cologne.

3. People who are impolite. I hate people who don't have manners. Someone should have raised you better.

2. Boys who are afraid of commitment. I suppose this one is kinda obvious, but it needs to be stated. After dating someone and then sticking around for 3 plus years after...well, duh.

1. People who cant take charge. I like a boy who can take care of me when I need him to. Not to be overbearing, but to take charge and help me when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment