Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day Five, in Time Warp Land.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession


6. Jessica. Seriously. Who let's me make the decisions that I do?
5. Staying with Keen for as long as I did. I can't regret making the choice to be there, because of how much I learned, but I shouldnt have stayed.
4. Moved out of my house at 18 thinking that I was going to rule the world.
3. Dropping out of BW. I am too smart not to have a degree.
2. Buying my condo.. kinda. I know now that I will need to move one day, and kinda soon, and now it's going to be very very hard to do.
1. Driven past George's Kitchen on 6/19/09. It was the site of my car accident and it wouldnt have happened if I would have taken another way. The pain it has caused is not worth it in any way shape or form.

**on a lighter note, I am happier today than I have been in months. I think that my heart is remembering what it is like to be happy.**

1 comment: