Sunday, January 31, 2010

Till one by one, they were gone.

I feel good today. I made the decision last week to live for me and not anyone else and it seems to be going nicely. Not that I still dont get excited when he emails or texts, but its getting to be less of a thrill. I still miss him a lot, but whatever will be will be. I cant control the world as much as I might want to. Im letting it ride. It feels good.

I have to agree with Lacey that I feel kinda old. I was miserable at the bar last night. Too crowded, too full of idiot little kids. I dont want to be 20 again. Ever. I was that girl once. Im happy she is gone. Happy she existed, but happy she is in the past and left some life lessons in my head...

On a happy note, Curves is my buddy. I lost 2 lbs of weight and 2% body fat. I bought a pair of jeans and a shirt in a size smaller. This made me pleased. Plus, its just nice to have a routine and get to see my friends a little more often. Ive been in hibernation for awhile. I did cheat a little and ate some fast food yesterday, but it was a minimal portion, I felt a little guilty afterwards, and now I no longer have a craving. You have to cheat every once and a while or you will fail. So Im good about it.

I think thats about all. I did meet a cute boy on Friday... He has an accent. I dont know if Im twitterpated, but I could do well with having a crush. Just for a little excitement. : )

1 comment: