Sunday, January 17, 2010

Muted to a Whisper.

Oh, the weekend. What is there to say? Friday was super. Keri again took me out to play.. I love the little bar that her new roommate works at. I hung out with her and her boyfriends friends. They are good people it seems. I turned down a pleasant offer for some smooches and went home happy.
Saturday was christmas with my godfather and family. My sisters were a huge help with some cleaning and fun was had by all...
Today was lazy. It was movies, some grocery shopping, and lots of lazy lazy time. It felt rejuvinating.

Im so excited for wednesday. Im ready to be measured and poked and prodded and whatever it takes to get my body in some great shape. For God's sake... I bought Boca Burgers today. I couldnt even believe they made it into the cart. Life has changed so much.

I thought about him a lot this weekend. I couldnt help it. I knew where he was on Friday night and it took all my will not to 'accidentally' show up. Im proud that I didnt. Not proud of the email that followed telling about it, but Hey, we all know im nuts.

Bring on the work week. So much is happening. I cut my hair. Its uber cute. Short and sassy. Its how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Wednesday either! I'm SUPER excited about the three months ahead and am thankful for the quality time with you!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete