Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I want the fire back.

I watched the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the first month and a half of being single. I thought that watching a woman kick ass and take names would be inspiring. In some ways it was. But now, I have the soundtrack to the musical episode 'Once More, With Feeling' In my head ALL the time. Which in a way its good...it does sing about being strong, and what it feels like to just go through the motions of life, where no one really sees you, but just what you let them in to see..

Im sick of going through the motions, I really do just want to feel alive again. I think this is a really good first start.

I persuaded (or convinced, however you want to look at it) Miss L to come to Curves with me. 90 free days is really really tempting. Im excited and looking forward to something. Its going to be great. Size 12, 10, 8, wherever it ends up.. here I come!!

Oh and Happy Birthday to Carol. I dont think she reads this, but I wanted it out there.

1 comment:

  1. We're going to be so cute : )

    I love you. You've got fire, no matter what you think.

    ReplyDelete