Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting to know you, getting to like what you see...

So I spent all day alone. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to see if I could. You see, I have a big problem being a little needy and always wanting people around. I wanted to know that even though I had something to do, that I could not go crazy with my own company.

Plus, it is his birthday and well, Im just upset a little that he didnt want to see me at all. We are moving back to that point... slowly. Very very slowly. I dont want to be his girl... well I might, but I know I cant, but I do want my friend back. I should be greatful that we are emailing. Thats a start..a decent one for someone as antisocial as he is claiming to be lately.

I miss him. But I made it through today with no tears, no rants, no raves. Just me. And my thoughts. Im a great person.

Thanks to thoes who did want to see me.. Lace and Todd, Keri and a few others... I appreciate that you want me as a part of your world. It heals my heart.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great person. And I'll karate chop anyone that says otherwise in the throat!

    ReplyDelete