Sunday, February 21, 2010

Putting on your bedroom eyes...

I got a polite nudge yesterday that I am not keeping up my end of the blogging bargain, so here it goes. : )

I feel like people might get sick of me talking about my weight. I cant help it, im really proud of myself. I lost 30 pounds. Thats the most Ive lost ever and this is the lowest weight I have been at in years. Im trying not to brag or seem full of myself, but its hard when you are proud. I did slack major this week.. I let my workout buddy being sick talk my head into not going to the gym. I did walk a little at home, but its not the same. Its time to get back on the wagon this week, no questions asked. Gym Gym Gym. The thought does not make me unhappy.

Hmm, what else. Im in a weird place in my head. I feel like im missing something. Im not sure what it is yet... Like I walked out of the house without my cell phone. just that nagging feeling in the back of my head. I did have a good night last night. Its weird, but familiar.

I do feel happy that Im rejoining all my friends again after a bout of being AWOL for a while. I forgot how much girl time can ease the soul. I cant wait to be Aunt Tessa to my oldest friends baby *lets get going on that..come on!!* Amy keeps me sane, its so good that she lives here. And Keri, god, my family is fucked up, but she gets me.

Now off to a lazy sunday. I have a zombie movie to watch and some dinner to make to get back on the wagon. I swear that if something fun happens, you will be the first to know.

1 comment: