Monday, January 10, 2011

The light is pale and thin.. like you.

So here goes. I'm not going to 'blog' per se...We all know that doesnt work for me. I quit after a few months...

I am however going to start tracking my weight loss and progress here. I think If I have a photo record and a written account of what I do, it will be easier to get motivated and be held accountable.

Here goes:

Weight: 194lbs (and I can write that with confidence, considering 1 year ago it was 250lbs. I have lost 54lbs in a year. Not so bad.

BMI:29.49 Overweight

Waist: TBD
Hips: TBD
Bust: TBD

As I am only allowed to do water aerobics and walking, I will be keeping a log of that starting Feb. 1st. My gym membership renews on the 10th and I feel that I will be joined by several people to help me meet my goals. I will also have a food diary listed on here too, I think. We shall see how I feel. Phase 2, 34 lbs by my birthday...starts NOW!

1 comment: