Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nine.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I fear I'm missing out on a lot of things cause I can't force myself not to love him.

2. Smoking is a part of who I am and I think that when I quit, I will be losing a huge part of me. Plus, I really love the social aspect of it.

3. I dont have many close friends. I'm starting to feel really left out as they are all getting married and having babies.

4. Although I love losing weight, I wonder if I am really doing it for me, or only cause I think it will land me a husband.

5. I am going back to school cause Im hoping it will turn me into a grownup.

6. I have a really hard time going out when Im not with someone. Even though I know the only way to meet someone is to go out alone.

7. I am totally happy sitting at home all weekend and just watching movies, but only if I have someone to do it with.

8. I am a much happier person when Im surrounded by people. I am an extrovert and I get all my good energy from them.

9. I would love to move where it is warm, but I am scared to death of leaving everyone behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment