Sunday, April 18, 2010

You were fashionably sensitive, but to cool to care....

I am falling apart. My back hurts so badly that I couldnt even help everyone paint my grandparents house today. With all that they do for us, it upsets me that I really couldnt help. I know they all understood, but it made me feel old and useless. I dont like it.. I dont like feeling sorry for myself.

On another note, Karabear fell today running after someone and they think she tore something in her knee. My family is falling apart it seems. She was a trooper, but she can hardly walk and we took her to the urgicare. They are pretty sure she needs an orthopedic doctor to look at it. Ugh to that.

On a slighly happier note, as freaked out as I am about flying, I cant wait to get out of this city for a few days. I need some sun and some relaxing and just no worries for just a bit. I feel like everything is just piling up all over me. With the boy who cant make a choice, with the fam, with my own personal goals and expectations that I am not really making right now.. I need a break. I need a miracle.. I need a sign.. something.

Im sick of being lonely.

3 comments:

  1. I hate your sad posts. But I'm bummed, too. So...cyber-hug...or whatever nerds do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i fell and tore my ACL, i went back and forth to the orthopedist like a dozen times. as it turned out, unless i wanted to have horrible surgery that i really didn't need unless i was a pro basketball/tennis/soccer player... i was better off just letting it get stronger on its own. which i did. eventually the pain got less, the swelling went down, the crutches got put away... riding a stationary bike every day helped. not favoring that leg and refusing to limp once i COULD walk without crutches helped. but here's what didn't help: the orthopedist.

    in other news - i love your pretty face and i hope you get back to smilin' soon. xxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant even think of prettier faces than yours and Lacey's right now. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete