Tuesday, February 23, 2010

...and when we kiss, they're perfectly aligned.

I get measured tomorrow. Im excited. I know all my pants are looser and I bought a smaller size at Old Navy today. (Old Navy...where I have never been able to find a pair of pants that fit right, let alone in a regular size!!) But I want to see numbers. I want proof that what Im doing is the right thing. That this isnt a fluke. That I, at 30, can make a true lifestyle change.

Im lonely. I know being thinner wont cure that, but even I have to admit, its easier for the skinner girls to find someone to spend time with. I miss having a boy around. I miss sleeping next to someone. I miss sharing with someone. That someone. A special someone. I want that back. As sad as it is to say that I need a man in my life.. I dont think that thats it. I dont need one.. I am doing okay without one.. but I want one. Im getting older. I want a marriage and I want a baby and I want a shared life with someone.

I really hope that im taking the right steps to get there.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve everything that you want and you'll get it! You've grown leaps and bounds in the past 2 months (while shrinking size wise). You're doing great!

    And HEY! I'm a follower of this blog and I'm not listed! GRRRR!

    ReplyDelete