Thursday, March 11, 2010

Im a slacker. Ive walked this week, but no gym. Starting sunday its back on the horse. Whether or not I have to drag myself there alone, im going to curves. I havent gained any, but im at a plateau. I have to find out how to break it. I dont want to be skinny. I just want to be healthy.

Im in a weird spot for other things. we are talking, but its weird. I think he thinks I want more than I do. Right now, im content. I dont need anything else but what it is. I know he cant give me anything else and when I decide that I want it, Ill find it. Maybe (for sure) it wont be with him. Sad, yes. but expected. Will I ever be truly happy?

I need a date. I need someone to make my heart go pitterpatter. I want to go far away and see something new and exciting. I need my tummy to stop hurting and my head to sleep.

The good news is I have a really cute skirt to wear tomorrow. That pleases. me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hit Target and H&M once I get my lazy bum off the couch (and the mall opens). I can't wait to see you tomorrowwwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete